The Association of Science, Education and Technology (TASET), Governors State University, Vienna Technical University and Sakarya University are pleased to invite you to the 9th "International Conference on New Horizons in Education" to be held July 18-20, 2018 in Paris, France.
The main aim of this congress is to bring scholars, researchers, educators, students, professionals and other groups interested in education to present their works in educational studies. This conference is now a well-known educational event worldwide and the number of paper submissions and attendees are increasing each year. Prospective presenters are encouraged to submit proposals for oral, poster and video presentations that offer new research and theoretical contributions in the field of education.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals:
- TOJET (www.tojet.net) as a Special Issue which is indexed in ERIC, SOBIAD and Index Copernicus,
- TOJNED (www.tojned.net) indexed in SOBIAD and Index Copernicus
- TOJDEL www.tojdel.net) indexed in SOBIAD
- Education as Change (www.upjournals.co.za) (indexed in SSCI) (with additional fee)
- Problems of Education in the 21st Century (www.scientiasocialis.lt/pec) (indexed in Scopus and EBSCO) (with additional fee)
You can submit your abstract through http://www.int-e.net or email at: email@example.com
For our all conferences please visit TASET at http://www.taset.net
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Paris, France July 18-20, 2018.